A BendigoGold customer sent us photographs of some of his finds that he had found with a recently purchased Minelab GPX 5000.
All the finds were found within 20 minutes of the Ballarat Area.
Above is a sample of the gold nuggets that were found. The fifty cent coin is for size comparison.
The Finds above include:
- Top Left – An 1842 Silver English Fourpence – next to it is a 1952 Penny that had been used as target practice
- Copper Buttons
- A Lead Ink Well found at 45cm depth
- 3 Chinese Coins
- Bottom of the Photo – 2 Trade Tokens, difficult to read but one is dated 1857
- Below the 50 cent piece is an old Silver Charm in the shape of a Flintlock pistol found near old diggings
- There is also one rather large bullet bigger than anything the customer had seen before.