Read below to discover more about the monster 177oz gold nugget discovered near Ballarat.
• The 177oz Gold Nugget was unearthed by a Minelab GPX 5000 metal detector
• The gentleman cleared 4″ (10cm) of mulch from the surface and still had a good signal from his detector
• He proceeded to dig down, and after the signal becoming clearer and a definite target he went back to his ute and got a crow bar and widened the hole out
• As he was looking in the bottom of the hole he saw a glint of gold and was thrilled he was going to dig a piece that was over 1oz.
• He’d only found small pieces of gold prior to this target
• Further careful digging and he realised he was onto the find of a lifetime
• The coil used on the Minelab GPX 5000 metal detector was a Nugget Finder Sadie 8″ x 6″ Monoloop Coil and part of his success was certainly created by Australia’s leading booster – The Rooster Booster
• Congratulations to the lucky finder who is now sitting on gold valued at $280,000+
To find out any further information about any of the products used for this once in a lifetime find visit www.minersden.com.au
If you would like to contact the business which is managing the sale of 177oz gold nugget please visit The Mining Exchange Gold Shop